Pasta with Veggie Pesto and Peel Chips
Pasta with pesto veggie is an innovative idea able to combine the concept of "good and healthy" with that of "zero-impact food". The selected products were broken down into their parts and then brought together to complete the preparation, nothing was wasted!
15g Rocket or Arugula (Or any type of Leafy Green)
5g Grated Parmesan Cheese
5g Cherry Tomatoes
5g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25 minutes
1. After washing rocket and cherry tomatoes (keeping the skin and stems) blend them into the cutter adding shelled almonds, grated cheese, salt, pepper and oil, until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
2. In the meantime, wash the eggplants and separate the skin from the pulp.
3. Steam the pulp in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180°.
4. Cook the pasta and toss it in the pan with the vegetable pesto and eggplant pulp.
5. Cook the eggplant peel in oven for 7 minutes at 180°.
6. Garnish the finished with the eggplant peel chips and enjoy!