Crumb Drop Cookies
Made with leftover or day-old broken cookies, doughnuts or almost any other sweet pasty, these drop cookies are truly sweet!
3 cups crumbs made up of broken up cookies, cake or sweet baked goods
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Makes 24
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the leftover crumbs into a mixer with the butter, both sugars, egg, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Place scoops onto a lined baking sheet and then into a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!