Why not try this breakfast tortilla for an excellent way to get yours and your family's day off to a healthy and energetic start? Packed full of tasty vegetables and bacon, this one's a crowd-pleasure, for sure. You could always leave out the bacon for a vegetarian version!
15 medium eggs
20ml canola / rapeseed oil
100g hash browns
- Pre heat the oven to 160°C. Roughly chop the baked hash browns, baked tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms and grilled bacon.
- Line a baking tray or saucepan with parchment paper. Chop the parsley.
- Spread the chopped ingredients across the tray.
- Whisk the eggs together with the parsley and pour over the filling.
- Bake at 160°C until cooked and the core temperature is reached.
- Portion and serve.